Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Monday 4 April 2011

Welcome !!!

Welcome :-)

For those that will stick with me on this journey I thankyou for your support.  This blog is about my journey as a amateur photographer in this ever growing field of photography.  I'm constantly looking at professional as well as amateur photographer's photos, and I can tell you that it's been something that I've always wanted to do.  I never use to be that interested in taking photos, but with the birth of my first son, that all changed.  His birth ignited a passion in taking photos of him and my beautiful family.

I've gone from taking photos with mobile phones to many a compact camera, and finally as of a few days ago to a dSLR (the Canon 550D).  I tried dabbling a bit with 'A Thousand Words' but realised that it was really too big as a seperate page.  I've created a new page at a new location, and even though I am a bit late for Project 365, I'm going to start off Project 365 in a few days until April next year.  A bit late, but better late than never.  Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to keep up with my four boys as well as finding the time to post on here, but hey the intention is there.  I just hope that I'll be able to take good enough photos to keep you interested ;-)    To get the ball rolling, below is a photo I took just the other day of my youngest son (by a couple of mins lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment