Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Friday 15 April 2011

Day 4: On The Edge Of A Precipice

Upon getting home yesterday I bundled everybody into the car, and we went for a drive around Bacchus Marsh.  The area of Bacchus Marsh and surrounding townships like Gisborne are just naturally beautiful, where one could lose oneself for a long time.  Driving along a road that links Bacchus Marsh to Gisborne was just amazing, where on one side of the road is just beautiful hillsides.  I took a few photos and narrowed it down to two but couldn't pick between the two, so I've posted them both.  In the first photo, I just love the lone tree by itself with a dead tree in the back ground, and then looking at the hills you can see a misty rain:


With the second photo I couldn't decide whether to add it or not as I just love it.  No explanations, I just love it.  I also just noticed that I've managed to capture the falling rain as well:


Just to let you know, don't be afraid of letting me know what you love and what you hate about any of the photos that I post.  Constructive criticism is definately encouraged or i'll never learn what I'm doing wrong or right ;-p

1 comment:

  1. That's the great thing Andrew there is no right or wrong. It's all about what u like!! Some people will like what u do, others won't!!

    ReplyDelete