Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day 17: A Feisty Autumn Day

It was a gorgeous autumn day and I was nervous as all hell. I had organised my first photo shoot with one of my best friends and her family, and even though I was taking photos of people I knew I still was quite nervous. To try and overcome this, I arrived at the park where we were doing the shoot early, so that I could use my own boys as guinea pigs and get some ideas as to what kind of shots I wanted to do. Jack & Lewis were absolute little terrors and didn't want to do what they were told, which made me start to think that I was totally out of my depth. My gorgeous wife was of great help and comfort, and with her fresh perspective I saw shots that I wouldn't have even thought of. After getting acquainted with my surrounds, Kell and her family arrived. We hopped straight into it, and her kids were totally amazing which made it that much easier to get gorgeous shots. Overall I was quite happy with the way things turned out. It was definately a learning experience.









2 comments:

  1. Great shots Andrew! I especially love the third last one, with Kell and the kids walking away from you. You certainly captured the moment. Looks like it was a beautiful day to boot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma :-) It was a gorgeous day. The light was just perfect, and the way it penetrated through the trees made for beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete