Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Thursday 28 April 2011

Day 18: The 10 Minute Black & White Challenge

Whilst trawling around on the net, researching and learning about anything I can about photography, I came across some photography forums that had different challenges. Out of the many challenges that had been completed, I chose the 10 minute black & white challenge. Basically its designed to open your eyes to shots that you wouldn't normally take. For the challenge you could walk, run, drive the car, etc etc from home for 10 minutes exactly and then stop wherever you were and take a photo of something there. I decided to drive for 10 minutes out of my suburb to take the photo. It was quite a good challenge, so good in fact that I'll do it again soon but in the opposite direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment