Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Friday 15 April 2011

Day 5: Fun In The Gisborne Botanic Gardens

Today we went for a quick visit to the Gisborne Botanic Gardens, and although quite cold, we still had lots of fun.  Once again I took plenty of photos that it made it near impossible to pick out a favourite.  Hmmm seems to be a common theme with me at the moment.  These first three photos are of Jack & Lewis playing and exploring in the gardens:





This next shot is of a tree that quite literally looked like it was on fire.  God I love autumn !



And these last few shots were taken from inside a tree that has split in half.  I thought I would experiment with taking a photo through a hole in the tree.  Unfortunately the boys were too busy to play ball and come over :-)


2 comments:

  1. Great work Andrew I love the split tree photo that's awesome. I'm also loving The boys holding hands walking off to explore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of the boys, especially with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete