Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day 3: Car Seat Diva

Today one of the twins were to have a photoshoot for Britax who manufacture the car seats for Safe N Sound.  The twin that was chosen was Sebastian, as Oliver had had his guts full and was looking like he could vomit at any second even though he was full of smiles.  The photographer was quite nice and so was his camera  : p     He was using a Canon EOS 5D Mark II ............. very nice.  Anyway I asked him if he minded me taking some photos of him and the photo shoot, as well as promising him that I wouldn't get in the way, and he was awesome about letting me.  I found he was quite fast at getting the photos he wanted which left me fumbling with my settings, and resigning to quickly taking some photos using the automatic feature so that I could at least get some photos of the shoot.  After getting some photos I switched back to manual mode to practice more with the manual settings and overexposed them a little bit but am generally quite happy.  The first three photos are in auto and the other two are in manual:

Auto:



Manual:


1 comment:

  1. Sweet as, what a great experience for you!! I'm so impressed. I would have loved that experience!!!

    ReplyDelete