Altona Beach

Altona Beach

Friday 6 May 2011

Day 26: Cemetery

The challenge this week was to take a photo in a cemetery and think about different angles. Basically the shot could be of any tombstone, or anything really, as long as it was in a cemetery. I thought it through a bit, and came to the conclusion that I didn't want to be walking into a cemetery and taking a shot of any old grave. I wanted a shot that meant something, not only to me, but to other people. I thought of my kids as I often do throughout the day, and started thinking to myself of how blessed I am, and that there are others out there that are less fortunate than me, that have lost a child throughout their journey. I knew the shot I wanted to take and started thinking of crying teddy bears:


No comments:

Post a Comment